In our final Christmas Offer you could save 25% on your order when you spend over £40.00. To redeem just add the code MERRYXMAS at the checkout. This offer will end at midnight on Friday 13th December.
T&Cs: Cannot be used with any other Let it Reign offers. Can only be applied to orders that total £40.00 or more excluding delivery.
An original art print makes the most thoughtful of gifts and in this week’s offer you could save 15% on any of our Typographic Prints until Friday 6th December with the code GIFTTP15.
The second of our Christmas wishlists is by Hannah Bidmead, creative director of the stylish stationery brand Nancy & Betty and one of the brilliant British brands available at Let it Reign.
‘Anything that brings a smile to my face and makes me stop is enough to get on my Christmas list and I’m proud to support well designed goods made in GB using quality materials.’
1. The Bearded Lady Tea Towel - Love the simplicity of design and the humour in this tea towel but this one would get framed, too good to use!
2. Lil Peanut Necklace – I really like the delicate detail and the length of this interesting necklace and I have a peanut butter addiction! I think it would look great teamed with a high neck black shirt that is also on my Christmas list.
3. Three Flying Ducks Silver – We’ve recently moved home and I’m always on the lookout for new artwork and really cool things to hang on the wall. These ducks definitely make the cut.
4. Wooden Egg Cups – My sister has chickens and often gives us fresh eggs. Boiled eggs, with the yoke runny (I have the perfect recipe!) are the best. Brilliant design made with beautiful wood.
5. Dali Pastel Scarf – The colours and pattern are just beautiful and who can resist a silk scarf?!
If you like any of these items then take a look at our Christmas gift guide.
View the Nancy & Betty collection here.