We dispatch most items but some will be sent directly from the designer. We endeavour to send your item as quickly and securely as we can. Most items are sent out wrapped and packaged in our luxury packaging sourced from around the UK.
Christmas Delivery Dates
Final dates for Christmas delivery are:
Standard delivery UK – midday Friday 20th December
International delivery EU – 11am Monday 9th December
International delivery ROW – 11am Wednesday 4th December
Christmas Refund Policy
We are extending out refund policy for Christmas. Items purchased for Christmas gifts can be exchanged or refunded up to Wednesday 8th January 2014.
- All orders are dispatched by First Class Royal Mail or courier and take 2-5 working days.
- Standard postage costs £3.95 and includes recorded delivery. For small items such as cards and tea towels we offer standard postage of £1.00.
- We offer next day Express delivery for a charge of £10.00. Orders must be placed before 1pm in order for the delivery to arrive on time the following day.
- All items will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt.
- Orders placed on a Friday will be dispatched on a Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday, then orders will be dispatched the following day.
- All orders must be signed for. If there is no one to sign for the delivery then a card will be left to rearrange delivery. If the item is returned to us by the courier outside the 7 day allowance then postage will need to be paid again in order for us to re-deliver the item.
- Postcode restrictions apply, if you live in a remote area please contact us to arrange delivery.
- All orders are dispatched using a courier and can be tracked. Deliveries can take between 5-10 working days. We will inform you of the courier details and give you a tracking number once your order is placed.
- International delivery costs £30 to the EU and £50 the Rest of the World. Please contact us for larger items as delivery may be more.
- Please note you may be liable for payment of import taxes and duties for deliveries outside the EU. It is your liability to pay any applicable charges to the relevant local authority.
- We advise that tax and duties may not be refundable to NON-EU customers wishing to return items.
We currently ship to the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Honk Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan. Jersey, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America.
Please contact us if your country is not listed before you place your order and we will see if we can help.
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO box addresses.
For any queries regarding postage please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase so if for any reason you are not happy with what you have received you can exchange or return your item free of charge within 14 days of receipt within the UK. All we ask is:
- The item is returned within the 14 days of receipt. Items shipped after this time cannot be accepted.
- The item is unused and dispatched in perfect condition. We cannot accept items that have been worn or are damaged.
- The item is returned with its original packaging.
Items we cannot refund
- We cannot refund earring due to health and safety issues but this is stated on the product page.
- We cannot return sale items.
To arrange your return
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us first. We will send you a returns form and give you a returns number once you have contacted us. Please fill out the form and return the item at the post office. Please ensure you get a proof of postage as we cannot be held accountable for any loss or damage of goods in transit. We usually process a refund or exchange within 3 working days of receipt of your return. All refunds will be credited back to the same card items were purchased on.
All items are checked before delivery to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition but if for any reason they arrive damaged or there is a manufacturing fault please contact us immediately within 48 hours and we will arrange an exchange or repair.
Orders must be cancelled before the item has been dispatched, if an order is cancelled after this time you will have to return the item via our returns process. Please check the status of your order online before contacting us.
Please note we cannot refund the postage if you choose to return an item unless it is faulty.